Welcome to Direct Local Health
Direct Local Health are, and have been involved in:
- GP Federation Extended Access service, arranging GP, Nurse, Phlebotomist and reception staff at five Hub locations in the Watford and Three Rivers area
- GP Federation Primary Care Mental Health service - providing access to a Community Mental Health Worker for patients across Watford and Three Rivers, and onward access to a Community Support Worker if appropriate.
- A GP Federation project to improve shingles uptake and protect patients in the locality.
- Organisation of Integrated Urgent Treatment Service appointments and facilitation of local transformational plans from October 2018-March 2019.
- Provision of GPs in the Emergency Department at Watford General Hospital, December 2017-April 2018, October 2018-October 2019.
(Site updated 07/10/2019)