Welcome to Direct Local Health
Direct Local Health are, and have been involved in:
- Extended Access service; arranging GP, Nurse, Phlebotomist and reception staff at multiple locations in the Watford and Three Rivers area in the weekdays and at weekends.
- Primary Care Mental Health 'GP Plus' service - providing access to a Community Mental Health Worker for patients across Watford and Three Rivers, and onward access to a Community Support Worker if appropriate.
- Respiratory Covid-19 Assessment 'Hot Hub' - aligning with West Herts Covid'19 Pathways to Assess moderate cases, to assist local GP Practices.
- Organisation of Integrated Urgent Treatment Service appointments and facilitation of local transformational plans from October 2018-March 2019.
- Provision of GPs in the Emergency Department at Watford General Hospital, December 2017-April 2018, October 2018-October 2019.
(Site updated 26/04/2021)